Hey Bay Area Reefers!
Please excuse the mess as we're currently sorting out some technical issues with our new home page as it has thrown off our website URLs a bit.
Thank you for your patience!
Bay Area Reefers | BAR
The #1 site for all coral reef enthusiasts of the Bay Area (San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose)
We're excited to announce BAR's biggest event of the year, the annual Regional Frag Swap. – OCTOBER 20, 2018
This frag swap is open to everyone, in fact we will be encouraging people from throughout California to come swap frags.
- Room Number: Room 722
- Chabot College in Hayward, CA
- Park in lot G (Which is the closest to Building 700)
- Remember to bring $2 in change for parking
- 10:30am Shopping Starts / Vendors Ready
- 11:00am - 12:00pm Register for the Frag Swap (Get your picking Letter)
- 12:30pm Start Frag Swap
- Bring at least 3 different coral frags in their own clear plastic containers with lids.
- Must be labeled with your username AND coral name AND lights used. You cannot swap if it doesn’t have this information.
- We will be checking for unlabeled, mislabeled, sick, or dead coral.
- Pre-registration is $20
- Registration is $30 at the door.
- Send money to the club's paypal account at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FREE for Spectators
- Food and drinks will be sold at the event
- The bonus rounds are optional and consist of the first picking round of the swap.
- Once you're done with the bonus round, you continue the regular swap.
- If you want to do the bonus rounds, you need to bring at least 3 bonus...
Page 2 of 191