New Profile Posts

1. Jan Sy
    Jan Sy Flagg37
    Hi I would like to pre register for the swap where's the link to pay?
  2. 2manyhobbies
    2manyhobbies Flagg37
    Hey Flagg (soon to be President), I have 36 inch T-5 fixture, 6 light, that I would be willing to donate if you think someone might want it. It has two plugs and end stands so that it can fit on the edge of the aquarium. These are also adjustable.
  3. 2manyhobbies
    2manyhobbies Coral reefer
    OK, I will tell Mray. One problem I am having is he is not responding to my emails or messages here. I wrote a PM here yesterday telling him I wanted to pick up all the stuff we need for the swap, but still no response. If I still have his email I will try there, too.
    1. Coral reefer
      Coral reefer
      He is probably traveling for work with no computer. Hold tight. We will be fine.
      Aug 11, 2017 at 7:53 PM
  4. 2manyhobbies
    2manyhobbies Coral reefer
    Mike, MRay says he only has 21 tubes of glue. Wants to know if we should order more for the swap.

Dave
    1. Coral reefer
      Coral reefer
      Yes we should order more asap
      Aug 11, 2017 at 10:21 AM
  5. Ranjib Dey
    Ranjib Dey
    I'll message denzil directly. Thanks for the headsup
  6. Pudgedafish
    Pudgedafish Bruce Spiegelman
    Hey Bruce new here. But I saw you are selling a Tunze ATo? If so I'd be interested
  7. 2manyhobbies
    2manyhobbies Ranjib Dey
    Hello Ranjib Dey, I am Dave Corkrum (2manyhobbies) and the secretary for the organization. If you want to help with the web, I suggest you contact Denzil. He is our webmaster and he could really use the help. Thanks so much for stepping up and I am sorry that I took so long responding to you. I hope that others have responded also.
  8. 2manyhobbies
    2manyhobbies mray2660
    Hey Mike, Since you will busy, as I understand it, and not at the swap, I have volunteered to pick up the stuff we need from you. Please let me know of a good date and time and your address and I will come down and pick up everything.

Thanks
    Dave
  9. Vincerama2
    Vincerama2 Newjack
    Hi Newjack, Mark helpfully gave me a set of 250W ballasts, but I had stocked up on 175 bulbs. I'd like to take you up on your 175 ballasts still if that's OK.

Vince
  10. hyacinth
  11. bondolo
    bondolo
    Cleaning!
  12. OnTheReef
  13. TNT32D
  14. Scott Sweet
    Scott Sweet
    Status Message
  15. livingwaterplanet
    livingwaterplanet
    187g is cycled. Added some clowns, banggais, and a Powder Blue Tang.
  16. livingwaterplanet
    livingwaterplanet
    Apex Wifi wall mounted, rat's nest organized, and ATO is set up; it is ready to run on its own or from the cloud. Fish coming soon.
  17. livingwaterplanet
    livingwaterplanet
    Started cycling new tank
  18. Julius Chen
    Julius Chen mediumrare
    Hi, Mediumrare, you sent me this text below, but I think you meant to send to alvin chiao instead?

"Hey, I just saw your post. Sorry, haven't been online here in some time. PM me if you're still interested."
  19. Ryan Rosales
    Ryan Rosales Coral reefer
    Hi. How can someone sell frags here? Do I need to be a Supporting member to do so?
  20. Ryan Rosales
    Ryan Rosales
    The sea is my second home!!!❤️
    1. Ryan Rosales
      Ryan Rosales
      How does on offer corals for sale in here? Do I need to be a Supporting member on this group?
      Someone hit me up for guidance, please.
      Have awesome corals in my frag tank:
      Kryptonite Jawbreakers
      Berserker Red Devil Reef Mushrooms
      Candy Crush Jawbreakers
      Nuclear Sunsets
      Jawbreakers
      And much more.
      Mar 24, 2017