Jestersix

RC post re: new forum problems

I don't hang out or post there much but I've been checking for a small acrylic tank there for the last couple of weeks and that just happened to catch my attention today :) It all seems to be working for now. I'll assume it should be working for them as well.

~Charlie

Nah, I actually haven't. I don't often have my ear open to RC... haven't been there in a while actually.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I actually just recently (last night) set up a 301 to route www.bareefers.org/home* to www.bareefers.org. We should be good now.

Hey denzil

when I go to www.bareefers.org, i get this loop and it looks like it's trying to do something like redirect me but it goes on forever and no page shows up. I had to close the window in order to stop it from taking cpu cycles

neuro - Refresh your browser and see if that helps. That's what I did yesterday and it did the trick. It's still working fine today.

If you are on windows do a hard refresh. F5 is just a simple refresh, CTRL and F5 is a hard refresh, if that doesnt help, clear out your cookies and cache

Yeah, do what Dan suggests. I recently made changes so it shouldn't be a redirect loop anymore. However, please let us know if you do run into problems still.

Back