Jestersix

tr1ggers 5.5 Gallon Pico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoas look great! Looks like the ones you got from me are doing well except the one red hornet polyp that vanished. Do you have hermits? I've had my hermits knock a polyps off of zoa plugs on occasion.

I do, but I always see my nasarius rustling around that area as well as my other snails.

Upated the tank shots today!

w9lIuWo.png

h40DrVn.png

Zoas look great! Looks like the ones you got from me are doing well except the one red hornet polyp that vanished. Do you have hermits? I've had my hermits knock a polyps off of zoa plugs on occasion.

I found a polyp today stuck in my overflow teeth. I happened to look up and see it get sucked up. I got it out, undamaged and glued to a small tile. Now to see what it is!

Unfortunately in the journal we report good news and bad news. Looks like I lost 2 polyps of Devils Armor morph that was part of a really bad coral delivery I had. Out of the 9 frags, only 2 are doing well and 1 is doing OK. The rest melted off or have died. Makes me sick that hardly any will survive. All of my frags from members here, LFS or other friends are doing great and multiplying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back