Cali Kid Corals

How do I find my old chains to update status?

I know I have to update my chains from the past, but we used to have a easy to locate DBTC section on the old forum. How do I find them now? Also, what is the proper procedure to keep track of statuses now? I can't seem to find status for anybody anymore :(

Well everything is kind of broken at the moment. I am not actually sure what they plan on doing about the DBTC structures.
There is an old version of the forums here/ You can attempt to locate all your threads there for the DBTC program. Although, that old forum section was suppose to be shut down on the 1st of this month but it still seems to be there.
Good luck :/

according to denzil, the dbtc setup hasn't been hashed out. no one is available to redevelop the structure/database/code. i wish i could, but i wouldn't know how to run tests with any new php/sql code; nor would i know how to migrate the database.

I don't know our new forum system, but Denzil, hit me up of you need someone to code up the DBTC system.

Or maybe I'll make a "web application" just for fun to track DBTC for reefers.

I don't know our new forum system, but Denzil, hit me up of you need someone to code up the DBTC system.

yeah i asked in the other thread. haven't heard anything. i would be willing to help work on it whenever i have time.

I know I have to update my chains from the past, but we used to have a easy to locate DBTC section on the old forum. How do I find them now? Also, what is the proper procedure to keep track of statuses now? I can't seem to find status for anybody anymore :(
For the meantime, I would just go with using numbered/tabulated lists. It should be enough to hold us all over while the re-implementation of DBTC gets developed, either by me, another club member, or a collection of us.
Well everything is kind of broken at the moment. I am not actually sure what they plan on doing about the DBTC structures.
There is an old version of the forums here/ You can attempt to locate all your threads there for the DBTC program. Although, that old forum section was suppose to be shut down on the 1st of this month but it still seems to be there.
Good luck :/
Yeah, we've kept the site up for everyone's reference since there are still some growing pains and projects to tackel with our current forum.
My suggestion is to look at the old forum, and add them to a "watch"
Yeah, and to add to that, it may be helpful to reference the old threads and watch their equivalents here... unless that's what you originally meant, Mark.
according to denzil, the dbtc setup hasn't been hashed out. no one is available to redevelop the structure/database/code. i wish i could, but i wouldn't know how to run tests with any new php/sql code; nor would i know how to migrate the database.

Yeah, I have to look at Erin's (pixelpixi) implementation and see if we can reincarnate it here as a XF add-on. As much as possible, we'd like to make it re-usable and open source it so it can benefit others who choose to use it.

Back