Our mission

DBTC- Variable Star / Mowhawk Paly's

Hey Charles,

I have a frag of these right? They look different than the ones you fragged for me.

BTW, they look great under high light and actinics. Definitely something different.

depending on the lighting they can look different as you can see the coralpedia link. Stronger the light the crazier these look and the yellow glows with sparkles and the nice bright pink

those mohawks look wicked under my actinics. kind of dark, with a green center and pink on the very edges.

the darks aren't just a dark color, they have texture also which i find pretty unique

i think they're a great addition to a DBTC.

Not really exciting yet, but happy
DSCN0959.jpg

Once fully acclimated to you lighting, you can start moving them up to the highest point of your tank if you want, higher the light the more vibrant these guys get. They'll start to look like these, but my strains get way more yellow/gold
VariableStar_Paly02.jpg

Once fully acclimated to you lighting, you can start moving them up to the highest point of your tank if you want, higher the light the more vibrant these guys get. They'll start to look like these, but my strains get way more yellow/gold

The ones you passed onto me look exactly like that, except the edges on mines are longer like fingers. Must be the flow, because all the other zoas in the area seem to exhibit the same behavior.

Back