High Tide Aquatics

8th- SF TANK TOUR 2013 Sunday Nov 3rd

Very cool day today. There is some serious talent in this club! Thanks for all the hard work to make it happen Arnold. Nice to see a lot of new members and to meet you all. See ya next time.

Arnold, thanks for putting this event together. It was great to see all the beautiful tanks today. I had a blast hanging out of some of the regular folks and great to meet all the new faces.

Thanks to those who were willing to show their tanks in their homes. Also, a big thanks to Arnold for arranging it and to @TopNotchCorals for providing a club discount for those who made it to the last stop on the tour.

Thanks for stopping by the shop guys and gals. We appreciate the support and look forward to meeting those who couldn't make it in the future. Look forward to supporting this club for many years to come!

Tim & Ken
TopNotchCorals

What a great day! Tanks to all that hosted and Arnold for setting it up. :)

I'm bummed by the reality of my tank but inspired by what it could be some day.

After a very busy start to my morning - skimmer going nuts, possible house water pipe break! - I had time to do a quick edit on the video I shot yesterday. Sorry, for some reason I didn't take any video of the second and fourth tanks. Guess it was an 'odd' day. ;)

Da link -

Thanks to everyone who opened up their homes to us. I always have fun with the tour. Denzil thanks for the link to the pics, but is my tank that pink to everyone elses eyes? :rolleyes: keep the pics and video coming.

Thanks to everyone who opened up their homes to us. I always have fun with the tour. Denzil thanks for the link to the pics, but is my tank that pink to everyone elses eyes? :rolleyes: keep the pics and video coming.

Haha, that's straight out of the camera. I don't adjust the WB at all and just use the auto white balance feature.

Someone asked Patrick if he liked his doser, does anyone remember the brand of it? I want to say Bubble Magus but I've seen other ones come out that look almost identical.

Thanks to everyone who so graciously offered their time and fantastic reefs!

It was a pleasure meeting everyone, look forward to the next event.

-Mark

Thank you John and your wife for setting up the pot luck. Your tank is great. Also, thanks to all who showed their tanks. They are all very beautiful. since I am new to the club I enjoyed meeting everyone. I wish I could remember everyone's name.

Your shots turned out very nice Denzil, I was sad that I forgot an SD card at home and didn't get to photograph JAR's place.

Last edited:
Back