Neptune Aquatics

tr1ggers 5.5 Gallon Pico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added a few new pieces to the SPS end of the tank.

Sixline Wrasse was re-homed to Kmooresf's 290. The bioload was a bit much for the tank to handle and was causing some nitrate issues. All seems to be well.

New Raspberry Lemonade from Kris

0gVt9qx.png

Garf Bonsai (Tri color) growing out nicely

B6cGNnQ.png

Unknown SPS from Neptunes $10 tank

hfGrZg2.png

And an updated on my Rainbow Acan

wfwPNaJ.png

The photo of the trumpets made me want to do a comparison shot. I picked them up for $5.00 back in June 2012.

agy9ajy3.jpg

Fun and simple and glad they made it :)

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

This is one of the most amazing tanks I've ever seen! That's a Fluval Spec, right? My son had one (freshwater) in his room in Ohio.

Oh my, there are some really nice tanks on here. Thanks for the compliment though. I have always called it my shoebox reef ;)

Also, the pics are a bit outdated :p

So I ordered some new palys and zoas the other day along with a new chalice (my first!) and a REALLY nice SPS piece for @Kmooresf. Here are my new pieces. "UC Shiznits" are the ones on the right (Red with White) and my "UC Scarfaces" on the left (Yellow and Black).

Super nice pieces and I would recommend Scott at uniquecorals.com to anyone. They are in CA so quick shipping and CHEAP shipping!

3aaU8O4.jpg

what's that big one in the middle on the left between the two smaller yellow ones. green & yellowish orange or are they all the same and the big one just has the color more "smeared out"?

what's that big one in the middle on the left between the two smaller yellow ones. green & yellowish orange or are they all the same and the big one just has the color more "smeared out"?

They are all the same. They seem to be morphs maybe. There colors are def. brighter. They don't face up towards the light.

3 of the 5 polyps were closed for a few days and 1 still remains closed. Could be why as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back