Jestersix

[Apr 12, 2014] New Hobbyist Workshop 2014 (Hayward, CA)

Hi. Does it start at 12:00 or 12:30? The description shows 12:00 yet the nice flyer/picture says 12:30.

I'm really looking forward to this. I joined BAR just so I could attend. Should be great info!!! Thanks for putting this on. I realize it takes a lot of work to do so.

Hi. Does it start at 12:00 or 12:30? The description shows 12:00 yet the nice flyer/picture says 12:30.

I'm really looking forward to this. I joined BAR just so I could attend. Should be great info!!! Thanks for putting this on. I realize it takes a lot of work to do so.
It officially starts at 12:30. For some reason the website wouldn't let me set a half hour starting time.

Glad to hear you are coming! I look forward to meeting you tomorrow!

Had a good time today at the meet. Good to meet all of you that I had a chance to talk to. Bought a nice teeshirt and lunch. Got a couple sweet frags also (thanks nano sapiens) I picked yours. Can't wait till the next meet. See you guys and gals soon.

My family and I had a great time.

Thank you to all the members who made this happen.

I am now a supporting member and was able to pick out my very first corals.

-Sam

Had a good time today at the meet. Good to meet all of you that I had a chance to talk to. Bought a nice teeshirt and lunch. Got a couple sweet frags also (thanks nano sapiens) I picked yours. Can't wait till the next meet. See you guys and gals soon.

Hope they do well for you!

Great to meet everyone and I was happy to learn more about water flow and water chemistry .

Felicia,
How much Revive did you say to use on the Frags? 10ml?
Nice work on the event today!

Thanks,
David

Great to meet everyone and I was happy to learn more about water flow and water chemistry .

Felicia,
How much Revive did you say to use on the Frags? 10ml?
Nice work on the event today!

Thanks,
David
1 mL of the Revive for one of those little deli containers the frags came in. Then let it sit for 15 minutes.

Thank you all for coming out! It was nice to see so many new faces and I'm glad we have so many new members! I had a great time meeting you all and I look forward to seeing you at future BAR events. If you have any questions at all, please take full advantage of our forums. The members are very willing to continue to help you all as you set up your tanks!

Thank you also to all the awesome volunteers today! This event definitely wouldn't have happened without you guys and your great info and advice! :)

Thank you to those that donated frags. They are looking great in my tank. I forgot to ask about the blue sponge. Is there a specific type of blue sponge? What is the recommended lighting and flow?

Thank you to those that donated frags. They are looking great in my tank. I forgot to ask about the blue sponge. Is there a specific type of blue sponge? What is the recommended lighting and flow?
I believe that one is photosynthetic, so moderate lighting and flow should be good for it. :)

Back