got ethical husbandry?

Actinic vs 10,000 vs Full Spectrum

Devon, yes I'm in a pinch ;)

I just realized that Kessils need controllers?

Cos now I have cheap $10 timers to start LED > T8 + LED > LED by end of day...

What's the cheapest controller that can handle Kessils like above?

Navdeep, you saw my Kessil 360W yesterday. I love it. A controller isn't necessary, just fun. I don't have a controller.
But how will you (automatically) vary the brightness over different times of the day? Like light blue in morning & evening and brightest in the noon?

It's not necessary to ramp up and down. You can always use your led strip in mornings and evenings for a ramp affect.

For a newbie, would you recommend the A350 or A360? (Considering the extra $100 on the 360)

What's really the difference (other than the APEX support)?

The are 15% brighter, has kessil logic, apex control capabilities and if you upgrade your tank size later best to have the 360. Trust me I know they are pricey all the top LEDs are. But the $100 difference is worth it!

Reactions: Nav
Take this with a grain of salt if you'd like but they just brought out the A360WE within the last few months so I doubt it will be any time soon be I could be wrong!

Sent using tapatalk4 from my GS III

Navdeep, did you get a light yet? Which one did you go with? I see you asking for more sps corals?

Since I already have a SPS, for now I'm using the 48" dual T5 fixture I got... It's 12" wider but doing to job until I decide on the right one :)

Back