Neptune Aquatics

Mouse's IM Nuvo Fusion 40g

I was at AC on Monday and almost pulled the trigger on 2 of those Black Ice but went for the coral instead. that acan is awesome I might have to make a trip down that way just have to get the okay from my doctor, ehh wife. Those are great looking fish and congrats on the road to recovery.

I was at AC on Monday and almost pulled the trigger on 2 of those Black Ice but went for the coral instead. that acan is awesome I might have to make a trip down that way just have to get the okay from my doctor, ehh wife. Those are great looking fish and congrats on the road to recovery.

Thanks! My doctor took me off bed rest yesterday! Here's hoping we make it to 37 weeks (c-section date).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I might have to do some rearranging. The ricordeas and Yuma are getting too much light. They aren't attached to the rock (except one a hermit tipped over). The acans are glued down already. I haven't decided yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I rearranged the rockwork a couple of days ago to make the acans, ricordea, and yumas happy. Two yumas are pissed off. It's not from rearranging, one was in the same spot when I first put it in and was happy there. I wondered if they aren't happy being so close to the rics so I moved them away. They still aren't thrilled. They could be recovering. Maybe it's the heat. The tank has gotten as high as 84. Maybe they're annoyed that it's been awhile since I've done a water change. I'm doing one today, so we shall see.

e9y7aju8.jpg

aga6e3y5.jpg

yhe8y3yg.jpg

9e2ejuhy.jpg

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Could be the heat... Have you been target feeding any corals? If not, you could try and see if it makes them happier.

Tip: For better pics, turn of actinic on the Kessil before you shoot :)

Navdeep gave me a green trumpet coral at the meeting. I picked a somewhat shady spot for him, but he seems happy there. Nice and poofy.
rume6azu.jpg

I just had to stop by Aquatic Collection and Reef Raft on the way home from the meeting. ;)

I finally picked up a Carpenters Wrasse from Aquatic Collection. I'd been looking for one every where. He's still getting used to the tank, and is a bit shy. He came out to eat some of the yummy food we made.
esugybep.jpg

eheruhub.jpg

I couldn't help myself at Reef Raft, and picked up my very first elegance coral. Wish me luck! I've never had one before.
re3ute9e.jpg

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Love the Carpenter's Wrasse! I have a McCoskers and he's so awesome. They're such colorful, active fish. He should get less shy soon assuming all his tank mates are peaceful. Mine is always out and about.

More like stalk my wife and I as we visited stores... John too ;)

I do have to say though it's nice to put faces to tanks :)

And that coral is a LITTLE shaded? Looks like there's nothing but reflected light from the sand getting to it.

More like stalk my wife and I as we visited stores... John too ;)

I do have to say though it's nice to put faces to tanks :)

And that coral is a LITTLE shaded? Looks like there's nothing but reflected light from the sand getting to it.

It seemed that way, didn't it? lol. I agree, it's nice to put faces to tanks. Yeah, I know. I'm probably going to move it over a little.

Back