got ethical husbandry?

GUnit's Nano

You have the gooseneck for the A360W, correct? With 90 degree fitting?

Yep! I have the LeRusso mount on order, but unfortunately I'm working with somewhat constrained movement since this tank actually sits dead center in my custom built entertainment center. Still playing around with ideas on how to best get the lighting setup. If I can't go high enough I might try adding the 4 or 8 watt Skkye lights that are stock on the Nuvo.

Very Beautiful! Love the rockscape - reminds me of Arches!

Thanks! I think I definitely have a soft spot for arches in my 'scapes :)

Are you waiting a bit to put in the clam? - it is beautiful..
Yeah I wanted to make sure nothing funky happen during the transfer since it seems pretty happy in the QT tank. I'll probably do all of that this weekend.

Great scape, is that arch a single piece? I have a Kessil A360WE and it covers my 26" wide tank no problem. The light sits about 8" above the water and there is some shading on the outside of my rocks but the shimmer lightens them up so they aren't deep shadows.

IMG_0235.jpg

How far above the surface is your Kessil currently? Has the frogspawn opened up? How's that hammer doing? The hammer looks like he's enjoying his new house!

What's your intensity set at?

I'm asking because I also have a hammer, and I don't think he liked it in the center of the tank and I'm struggling with placement. And he doesn't seem to like the MP10 either. :/

Looks great. However, is your tank mature enough to handle all of those corals? I worry that your parameters are going to do dip extremely since the corals will consume a lot of your trace elements and others things.

Looks great. However, is your tank mature enough to handle all of those corals? I worry that your parameters are going to do dip extremely since the corals will consume a lot of your trace elements and others things.
My parameters were pretty stable in the tank most of the rock/coral is/was coming from, but I plan to test weekly such that nothing gets out of whack

FTS

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403243229.947112.jpg

Everything has been transferred in and things seemed to have settled in pretty well. Parameters looking solid. Just a couple more weeks until I'll add my clownfish pair into the tank from QT. After that I'll move the Bangaii over to my upcoming 55g build once it's up and running.

More shots below...

Watchman and Pistol Shrimp out for a stroll to grab food.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403243421.645844.jpg

Red Planet settling in.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403243435.197079.jpg

Maxima Clam

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403243484.934449.jpg

Color corner

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403243525.652854.jpg

Back