High Tide Aquatics

Anybody have an old 400w halide ballast&bulb for rent(few days) or cheap sale?

Looking to test out a reflector on a new cube (aqua Exotic display) and wanted to see if this reflector a friend let me have will give decent par in the tank with a single 400w bulb. The reflector is really wide (Magnum xxxl for plants) so I'm not sure it's going to perform so I'd rather test one out before I spend the money on a new ballast/bulb and it fail..

Glad to buy one on the cheap or I could either pay cash for rental or give a sps frag or two.. I also have some zoas that are ready..much appreciated =).

Thanks,
Daniel

I have a dual 400W PFO ballast with 1 blown channel you can have for a frag
Where are you located?

Thanks to the people that responded to me and I dropped the ball on adding to the thread that my preference is somewhere on the peninsul/sf for pick up. I should have said that in the op as I did in the rc thread. I apologize for the confusion but I really can't travel too far to get this and then return it.

Thanks for the offer finnaddict but I found one..

Thanks for the offers and generosity from the members. I found a ballast from an old friend who has been out of the game for a while and is glad to get it out of his garage =).. That along with some other stuff, with that I'm not so sure this "free" deal is so free anymore lol.. .

Back