Cali Kid Corals

Better Post, Empty Forums Attract Vagarants...

Hello BAR! For those that do not know me, I'm jestersix. I specialize in building custom Reefscapes, but also have a few frag items I make available. I also have Emaco kits for the DIY crowd.

jestersix is really just the first step in a plan for world domination. Once the reefing world is conquered, we'll move on to phase 2.

I've been in the saltwater game since 1968 (helping with my Dad's first saltwater aquarium - with intentionally bleached corals and a rare Blue Damsel!). 'Scapes have always been my favorite part of the aquarium process, and jestersix is the result. The idea with jestersix is to help the DIY crowd improve their reefscapes and to provide artistic 'scapes to those that are looking for something that requires advanced techniques to build. I do everything from supply raw materials for the DIY crowd to complete reefscape remodels of existing tanks. I do my best to share my knowledge - seeing others succeed pushes me to do new and better things. My favorite part of my business is when a customer shares a concept that seems impossible - and I can deliver a finished product that exceeds their expectation. That and getting paid - getting paid is always good. Getting paid for something you love to do is even better. Winning the Lottery might be better, I would be willing to find out...

Some of my past work...

Thanks for your support for BAR over the years, John! Looking forward to seeing all the amazing pieces and project you are working on.

Surprisingly not too long on any of those builds - it is easier because I paid attention in physics and geometry...that and magic woofle dust, lots of woofle dust helps...

Back