Jestersix

DBTC: Reef Raft's Jack-o'-lantern

neuro

Webmaster
These take forever to grow. I have a few for sale, and a few for dbtc. They're small, and almost starting to encrust after a month of fragging. I was going to wait until they're fully encrusted, but that may be months from now and I may not be around at that time.

General DBTC rules apply! Plus:
- No frag swaps unless you've given it to at least two other people.
- These are hard to frag unless you specifically frag a piece off from the original plug, and put a part of that onto another plug. First generation needs to have people who can do this!
- I have the right to add more rules in the event I totally forgot that something should be included

You MUST have a tank log here. (EDITED 2/4/2014)
These guys really need some serious stability in order to grow out, and for the benefit of DBTC, please have an established tank. I can't stress this enough. I really need these to survive, so I will determine what established means.

Light:
250 watt, 14k MH DE, actinics.
I think PAR is around ~250 or so.
Colony in picture was sitting at least 24" (2 ft) away from light.

Located in San Carlos.

Attachments

• 20150203_143915.jpg
    20150203_143915.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 561
Last edited:
Hey Neuro,

I'm interested. Can pick up today (wednesday 2/4/2015) anytime you're available or this weekend. Awesome piece by the way.

as I mentioned, the picture is of the original mother colony that i fragged.
the frags i'm giving away will be considerably smaller.

did you start your tank on 4/10/2014? are you still dealing with the digitate hydroids?

No I need to update my tank journal. Started my tank in March of 2014. Digitate hydroids gone. They came, multiplied, and died off. My tank's healthy and happy. Will update the journal later today.

I did not have a tank journal. I posted one of my first tanks. I did that today. I hope this might help. If I am not picked no problem. Thanks for thinking of me either way.

Neuro, Alfred, is not active anymore. Doesn’t look like anybody ever got a piece, or at least didn’t add themselves to the tree if they did. I do have a piece of this tho. Geneva bought one from him and I wound up with it.

Ok on second thought, maybe I’ll save this space for it if it’s suitable? Still got a frag?
c033d7930005cb1b9dd108f867c1ae79.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back