Kessil

Boun's reef tank Journal

Thanks Jim! I am doing the switch tomorrow (Saturday). Hopefully, it goes well. If anyone in the Berkeley area want to hang out tomorrow and give a helping hand send me a PM. I will start the tank tear down at 10am.

Thanks Jim! I am doing the switch tomorrow (Saturday). Hopefully, it goes well. If anyone in the Berkeley area want to hang out tomorrow and give a helping hand send me a PM. I will start the tank tear down at 10am.

Dam, I won't be able to come by and help Boun. I have work nights and wont get off until 6am and then another shift tomorrow as well. Hope you have a smooth and quick transfer tomorrow.

It was a long and tiring few days. I was able to switch over to my new tank. Here are some pictures of the progress. The fishes and corals are still in the brute container. Hopefully, by the end of the week I will finish everything!

Since iCon updated his tank, I might as well update with a picture of my elos 120 :) I am still dealing with a lot of brown and red slime diatom algae. I need to get some clean up crews in there soon.

I agree not enough lighting. You do know corals need light to photosynthesize right?

Jokes aside, im liking that brain coral! Is it a Symphyllia?

Yes, I believe so. I got it from Erin. He can tell you what it is. I need to cut that into 2 or 4 pieces. It's getting too big!

Back