Kessil

New In-Wall Tank

what skimmer do you use?
I use a Tunze Nano DOC. I has a built in adjustment screw and air intake near the skimmer neck. I found its proximity to the water surface caused it to suck in salt spray and plug often. So I ran some airline tube to the pump and ran it away from the water. No plugs and its also quieter now too.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426919403.494230.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426919412.444796.jpg

Not until May. Im going to start the cycle when i return from Vegas since I cant miss any dosages during the 14 Day Zeo cycle. Im being very patient and making sure I can keep my parameters at NSW for a couple months without any fluctuations. During this time, im dialing things in and testing out the auto water change system.

What a perfect design - what can be better than watching the Warriors and your tank at the same time!!?? Awesome!

(ok - maybe watching the Warriors live like I did when the Clippers were in town but that is the only exception.....)

Tank is really coming together and looking nice!

What a perfect design - what can be better than watching the Warriors and your tank at the same time!!?? Awesome!

(ok - maybe watching the Warriors live like I did when the Clippers were in town but that is the only exception.....)

Tank is really coming together and looking nice!

Thank You :)

Coool I dont know anything about zeo. My impression is that its just a suite of products patented by Zeo. Probably bacteria, amino acids, and more.

The best sps tanks apparantly run zeo products.

Coool I dont know anything about zeo. My impression is that its just a suite of products patented by Zeo. Probably bacteria, amino acids, and more.

The best sps tanks apparantly run zeo products.

Exactly. You know Germans make the good stuff lol. Zeo works good with LPS too and definitely Anemones.

Gorgeous install, but I see a massive problem.

You installed it in the wrong house! How could you miss such a glaring issue.

I'm home all day, you can cut into the wall and put the sump in my roommate's bedroom. He won't mind.

Back