Our mission

Nly04's tank

Here is my new set up:

Tank: 125 gallons Starphire glass tank (3 sides), center overflow, 1/2" thick glass, originally rimless but i add an acrylic Euro brace, 48x30x20" tall.
Stand: home made 40"high with doors on three side, Java stain, light stand and small canopy.
Sump: Kritter 38x24x18. 70gallon
ATO container is home made: 25x19x7, 14gal
3 Ecotch Radion Gen3 pro as main light.
1 AI prime as sump light.
2 Ecotech Vortex MP40Wes as circulation
2 jager 300w heaters
SRO-XP3000i skimmer.
DC-9000 as main pump.

I will add on reactor and other stuff later when tank come along.
I have the Apex full neptune but still not sure i will use it, any suggestion?

Tank

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 380
Im need some help to bring the tank inside.
I just got some rock from Jesstersix today, he did an imazine work on the rock.
New setup is looking good.
I am just down the road if you need help. Call me. PM if you do not have my number.

Rock left from last build. I will use rock from Jesster for this tank and may add few peices from last build.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 339
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 347
I really like the dimension on this tank. How did you end up repairing the tank? The rock work from Jesster is amazing.
I took off the inside silicon and reseal it. Then i remove the old glue that fix the crack on the top conner and re-glued it. I planned to install starphire glass Euro brace but end it do acrylic Euro brace. I mess up a little bit when install Euro brace but able to fix it. I will have an up close picture when the tank inside the house. Tank had been water test for few weeks.

Thanks for the compliments - can't wait to see this build with water and corals! If anyone has questions you can PM or stop by and visit at the NVR swap.

Have some free time today, make the canopy and the adjustable Radion light rail. This ligh rail will allow me easily adjust the light from left to right and spin the light around if have too. Im still thinking on how to make the rail to adjust low and high. Any idea are welcome.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 310
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 309
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 313
Back