Jestersix

DBTC: Red Dragon

boun11

Supporting Member
I traded for a Red Dragon colony. I will but two frags into the DBTC. I will cut it and let it heals for 2 weeks. Standard DBTC rules. Your tank must be stable and able to keep SPS. Pick # 1-25. I will ask my kids to pick random number again.

I will be interested in one down the road when I get the upgrades up and sps ready right now I doubt it would make it more than a day or two with how the tanks going now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, sadly my frag RTNed while I was at work yesterday... I'm not sure why because other corals are doing fine, but some reefcentral threads suggest that red dragon is very sensitive to dips, even Bayer, which I use. Be extra careful with your frags of this! Sorry to everyone that I lost it :-(

Well, sadly my frag RTNed while I was at work yesterday... I'm not sure why because other corals are doing fine, but some reefcentral threads suggest that red dragon is very sensitive to dips, even Bayer, which I use. Be extra careful with your frags of this! Sorry to everyone that I lost it :-(

Wow! It's that sensitive! Good to know

Back