Our mission

Neptune is showing NEW products in the works

That's AWESOME! I was on the fence about which return pump to get. Neptune just made it easy for me! Unless they really screwed up something in the design, I'll b getting the COR.

N the flow meter has been something lots of Apex users have been clamoring for for a long time now!

Good to know Neptune is paying attention to its users!

Will be getting that too! Soooo many uses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree I have been want to change my return pump for a while now and have been waiting for this type of product from Neptune, and when the WAVs were talked about this was what I was hopping would not be far behind...and it has come into light...

There are some things I'll pay extra to control beyond a simple on/off.

I will never own a neptune dos. 350$ to control 2 channels?

200$ for the dos reservoir so that it can send you a text message when your liquids is low? A total of 550+tax for their complete dosing system.

The Wav seems kind of ugly and not much different from other powerheads. But it's not released yet so i'm sure we'll find out more about it later.

The return pump looks bulky and reliable! I'll buy one if it's competitively priced with other return pumps, maybe a little extra for the extra control in apex. but I won't be paying extra to monitor flow levels though.

Hopefully they don't make the same mistake as they did with the DOS in pricing.

Last edited:
The Wav is already out. Someone already sold a used one on RC or R2R.

Agreed that some things are a little over priced. DOS is a good example. Though after using a standalone doser that requires a PC laptop to access the controls, I wish I had Apex control. Trust me, I have many times wondered if I should see if someone would trade me a DOS for my Kore.

You don't need the dosing containers to use DOS. Just an added accessory. No one else I know offers something similar. Though you can rig one up with float valves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Wav seems kind of ugly and not much different from other powerheads. But it's not released yet so i'm sure we'll find out more about it later.

I have been Beta testing the WAV pumps from the end of July and they are closer to the size of a MP60 in the tanks and are to powerful for a nano tank...They WAVs were shipping out last week to the General Public...Price point is (2) WAV's & (1) 1link module for 500.00 or (1) WAV for 200.00......https://www.neptunesystems.com/wav/

I agree with the DOS...Not a big fan of it...

The Fluid Monitoring Module is intriguing as I would like to know the flow threw my Bio-pellet reactor to insure consistent tumbling, also the ability to use optical level sensor are a plus....

Well at least Neptune is making products for a wide range of uses, I mean not everyone needs to have every little pump and what not, and yes many of their products are overly pricey, especially considering they need the Apex and/or some additional module to run, but that's the great thing about that is they are able have a truly plug n' play type of system. Just pissed me off they kicked the AC3 to the curb like it was yesterday's news.

Back