Cali Kid Corals

BAR Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin Carving Contest

Happy Halloween BAR! Are any of you carving pumpkins this year? Either for yourself or with your kids? If so, take a second to post a picture of your pumpkin in this thread! We have 3 prizes you can win!

Figured it'd be worth a shot to see some nice jack-o-lantern carvings and this gives me an opportunity to give some stuff away :D.

04657bb36d786c9c7518b4b100862bb4.jpg

The Rules:
  1. Post a picture of your jack-o-lantern pumpkin.
  2. Must include either a note saying "BAR Jack-O-Lantern Contest" or include yourself in the picture.
    • We need proof it's your pumpkin from this year! :)
  3. We'll vote to see which pumpkins is the coolest!
  4. We will pick the three winners on Monday November 2nd.
3 Prizes:
  • Jack-O-Lantern Leptoseris Frag #1 (1/2 Inch Frag)
    • jack1.jpg
  • Jack-O-Lantern Leptoseris Frag #2 (1/2 Inch Frag)
    • jack2.jpg
  • 5 Raffle Tickets to be used in Frag Swap Raffles.
    • comprize.jpg
  • 1st place chooses a prize. 2nd Place chooses a prize. 3rd place gets left with the remaining prize.

Pumpkins must be CARVED......into something! Does not have to be aquarium related. :)

Last edited:
Damnit, I gave up carving pumpkins years ago when some kids stole my Stewie (Family Guy) pumpkin from the front one year, plus this isn't exactly a neighborhood where kids go around.

Still looks awesome. I did a 3d carving of more or less the BAR logo some years back, even went the full 3d treatment by having tentacles coming out using gummy worms, overall it didn't have the effect I was looking for, and it was a waste of gummy worms :(

Back