Reef nutrition

Free saltwater tank and equipment

I have a 100 gallon tank, two light hoods, protein skimmer, chiller, 40 gallon sump, 200 pounds of live rock, and assorted pumps for free to anyone interested in them. I live in San Jose and you can email me at mcnieman@pacbell.net if you are interested.

I have a 100 gallon tank, two light hoods, protein skimmer, chiller, 40 gallon sump, 200 pounds of live rock, and assorted pumps for free to anyone interested in them. I live in San Jose and you can email me at mcnieman@pacbell.net if you are interested.
All.

I have four people interested with TB first in line. If TB does not take the equipment then Buon is next, followed by Jason,and then John. I will repost if they do not take all the equipment. Thank you for your interest.

All.

I have four people interested with TB first in line. If TB does not take the equipment then Buon is next, followed by Jason,and then John. I will repost if they do not take all the equipment. Thank you for your interest.
Hi, I'm a former reefer trying to comeback to the hobby, any help would be great. If you still have any stuff I can pick up?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back