Kessil

Gimmito's 450 gal L-shaped tank

Wow, tank is looking great. I really need to stop by and see it in person. I use your tank as a reference all the time. People ask if Emaco will hold up long term...the questions stop after they watch one of your videos. Sure glad to have been part of this one!

Wow, tank is looking great. I really need to stop by and see it in person. I use your tank as a reference all the time. People ask if Emaco will hold up long term...the questions stop after they watch one of your videos. Sure glad to have been part of this one!

Thanks Johnny...you're welcome to swing by anytime. I'll never forget us getting those 40+ lbs boomie pieces into the tank....what a workout! You took my idea and (with of Emaco ;))more than surpassed it.

You are a true artist my friend.

Last edited:
Thanks Johnny...you're welcome to swing by anytime. I'll never forget us getting those 40+ lbs boomie pieces into the tank....what a workout! You took my idea and (with of Emaco ;))more than surpassed it.

You are a true artist my friend.

Yeah, I tell stories about your build - of course with time I think the rocks are up to 65 or 70 pounds now...LOL I do appreciate your kind words and referrals over the years. Hopefully I can swing by next trip to the Bay Area...

Yeah, I tell stories about your build - of course with time I think the rocks are up to 65 or 70 pounds now...LOL I do appreciate your kind words and referrals over the years. Hopefully I can swing by next trip to the Bay Area...
I thought you lived here. Where are you located?

Back