Our mission

Need a nano-sized skimmer?

Hello all!

If you need a nano skimmer I have couple available for anyone getting into the hobby with a small tank; as before, preference given to those who need it but if no interest shown then you can hoard.

These little things also make good quarantine tank/system skimmer!!

CPR SR3 used in a Biocube 29 (in-sump)
AquaC Remora HOB with MJ1200 and pre-skimmer box

AFA $ ? $0.00 for BAR members; if you are a guest as I am, become a member!
CAM00885.jpg

1439832137069.jpg

I would love the CPR3! I have a 25 gallon AIO cube and I think this will fit in the back chamber! I will send you a pm!

Hello all!

If you need a nano skimmer I have couple available for anyone getting into the hobby with a small tank; as before, preference given to those who need it but if no interest shown then you can hoard.

These little things also make good quarantine tank/system skimmer!!

CPR SR3 used in a Biocube 29 (in-sump)
AquaC Remora HOB with MJ1200 and pre-skimmer box

AFA $ ? $0.00 for BAR members; if you are a guest as I am, become a member! View attachment 4443

View attachment 4444
Hi if any of the hob are still available, I have a little hospital tank I just started and could use it for a while , then pass it along to the next person...

Please let me know

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yup, just one thing to ask; if you use copper based meds on it, please label it properly along with the pump and ps/box in case you pass it along.
Pick up in SF whenever you can and I'm available (weekends mainly)

Yup, just one thing to ask; if you use copper based meds on it, please label it properly along with the pump and ps/box in case you pass it along.
Pm me your number and address please, maybe you are available on a weekday since I also work weekends and can't come to sf, but weekdays I go frequently to sf.

Thanks

Oh yeah I didn't noticed the user name. I see another user that also has a old car as their avatar, jejeje. Got it !

Just wondering, if copper med is used on equipment, is it "stained" forever? Is there way to test for it when you buy random gear off craigslist?

Better safe than sorry IMHO; I'm sure some hard plastics can be nicely cleaned but sometimes we just take thing out, let them dry and when is time to use again we are not sure where they've been and what has been used in; there's got to be Copper test kits out there. Buying off CL or any other used market place is a coin tossed to the air; I think a sign of possible copper would be a fish only tank, maybe a FOWLR system; you know, fish gets an infection... treat the whole tank... then I'm done with the hobby so sell everything...

I have the SR3 at home with me, the Remora (black) is in storage most likely I won't be able to pull it out tomorrow.
I can meet you early ~9:00am on but I have to take my child to swimming class all the way on Embarcadero, YMCA and I can meet you there as well from 11:00am til 12:00 noon.

LMK

Last edited:
Back