High Tide Aquatics

My 210 restart.

Scuzy your tank is amazing. The filtration is over the top. I wish I had a idea of understanding all that you are doing and why. It looks like something you would see at the S.F aquarium exhibit. Great job.
It looks so good. I do not even want to show my build on either one of my new tanks. LOL

Scuzy your tank is amazing. The filtration is over the top. I wish I had a idea of understanding all that you are doing and why. It looks like something you would see at the S.F aquarium exhibit. Great job.
It looks so good. I do not even want to show my build on either one of my new tanks. LOL

Thanks
I recently incorporated the following to help reduce nitrate in the future.

53ebf924b62389f076a530fc5aba2144.jpg

Siporax , seachem matrix, marine pure ceramic balls, and marine pure ceramic 8x8x4 bricks. No more live rocks and rubles in sump. This should be plenty of surface space for denitricfying bacteria to grow.

Love the wood working. I like the idea of packing bio media in the sump to have more room in the tank.

And TTM... when I read about it I was thinking, man that is a lot of work.

Nice black sand, what kind is that.

Love the wood working. I like the idea of packing bio media in the sump to have more room in the tank.

And TTM... when I read about it I was thinking, man that is a lot of work.

Nice black sand, what kind is that.

It's actually not that bad. I should do a guide for my version of Tank Transfer Method.

It's basically two 5 gallon buckets, two heaters, PVC tubes/parts (for hiding/stress relief), one air pump, and like 10$ worth of airline tubing.

Transfer every 72 hours. Make sure everything you used is dry to avoid cross contamination. I throw away used airline tubing.

It's actually not that bad. I should do a guide for my version of Tank Transfer Method.

It's basically two 5 gallon buckets, two heaters, PVC tubes/parts (for hiding/stress relief), one air pump, and like 10$ worth of airline tubing.

Transfer every 72 hours. Make sure everything you used is dry to avoid cross contamination. I throw away used airline tubing.
That would be great.

Back