Reef nutrition

[March 26, 2016] BAR Members Frag Swap

Added one more raffle prize to the list.

AquaIllumination Prime LED Light baby! ooo and can't forget the Entire Suite of Reef Nutrition Bottles :cool:

FRAG as soon as possible! Make sure to let frags heal at least 2 weeks to minimize coral death.

Last edited:
As of March 2016, there are 147 Supporting Members in this club. Subtract about 20 for BOD, volunteers, honorary members, past presidents. Puts us at about 127 paying members.

That's a LOT of people. :D Glad to have you. Hope to see ya there.

^^Wow thats awesome! Even though the membership is very affordable, with that many members that seems like a good amount of money coming in during the year to keep this club running!

Also I wanted to ask if anyone from SF who is going to the swap could do a favor for me and pick up a skimmer from xcaret, and then I could pick it up from you at the swap. If your close to xcaret and it is not too much trouble I would really appreciate it:) Thanks, and I am really looking forward to this swap! :D

Someone said raffle? :)

If raffling off live fish, please have it setup so the winner picks up the fish from CA Reef Co. Not sure if you guys have raffled fish off recently but it certainly didn't end well the first time.

Someone said raffle? :)

If raffling off live fish, please have it setup so the winner picks up the fish from CA Reef Co. Not sure if you guys have raffled fish off recently but it certainly didn't end well the first time.

Oh I remember what happened last time iCon.

We will only raffle off one fish this time and it will be living in the club frag tank with flow and heated water.

image.jpg

For the person that brings the most bonus corals

Sadly, I'm breaking down my tank this weekend and we're packing up for the move.

I'm hoping to drop by the event to catch up with folks and say goodbye before we move in April.

What! One last minute raffle prize!?

s-l300.jpg

This sweet Magnetic Frag Rack from Frag-A-Rack

• Made for the Reef hobbyist needing an ascetically pleasing, and extremely functional frag-rack. FRAG-A-RACK is made with high strength ABS plastic and developed to have the smallest footprint in your tank. Even though FRAG-A-RACK looks beautiful to the eye, it packs the strongest Neodymium magnets of any frag holder. Each piece holds a Neodymium magnet with a pull of 140 lbs, all while adding to the overall look of your tank.

Back