Cali Kid Corals

Volunteers needed to Help with Frag Swap

I'm available to help out in any way needed.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Would be great if you joined me and @MolaMola again to register and welcome folks! Although there is no fee, I think we just have to make sure everyone is a member and there may be a few folks that want to sign up at the event. Everyone should have a name tag, pick a frag group card, and be able to purchase glue and t-shirts. We will be giving out free raffle tickets as well as selling them so we have to determine the specifics of that too.....and anything else you can think of.

Last edited:
Would be great if you joined me and @MolaMola again to register and welcome folks! Although there is no fee, I think we just have to make sure everyone is a member and there may be a few folks that want to sign up at the event. Everyone should have a name tag, pick a frag group card, and be able to purchase glue and t-shirts. We will be giving out free raffle tickets as well as selling them so we have to determine the specifics of that too.....and anything else you can think of.

For sure, I'll be there!

Well, it turns out some last minute stuff has come up at work, so I'll be there all day, instead of being able to make it to the swap today...:mad:
So bummed I'm missing this.

Back