got ethical husbandry?

Free pumps

I've got two pumps I'd like to get rid of.

eMmTSR_ItVcO8I_9tJNDwNNUSHpjFqc6tUKgGxGhhOr_1QnZ8LjiGgVMcBEKxQMV3AMVd6Vje_fk_-XxM9dfD_WQFpjRZ7C1AmB4XEn4obeuRMHdDb54zOQMVSyqlVeBzsfESQQPGwyggTSf9jA2xnxqTSHA5YmdI6YYO-gk_dEjfRAFodPLYulSB6FBTlTy7Djv6d5wnLaL3mOvJ9Zzeq3nd54HUuGzseRNgxG6IaKnIhWdAM22-xXy_rtiKJfDYO-4i5b-aKACJpBDteZMt3Bbjnlchyl4g9cgYioBB9D8LAvFJIN0FAnvSi_K0BqR8LjbZoKoJfEZj8LMWqBkjFr8egJYLOViC2vpeM4ZgYR8fCVTXmt4HYhhkD42EvtISvnoTa7O8sAy4GjQ5ggKIWqU0aW_7xngYmJS_h4naJFbuNP4BaXlY6tW7cTZlrKd8FnVJs9EWDCfW3DpRkVSzUcyU4EaUHBkC0NMjRTY6iV8b2zXDYl26zljkwpq5_0Do8RsqpSRfjrJzoh-ucgYFyo_KLnN8oUc2U81XWUwUcTms2Jj81J4USdPZdcZ64xStZHThA=w1189-h882-no

One is a PCX-40; its not perfectly quiet as it should be so I suspect maybe the impeller is unbalanced or maybe it needs new bearings. In any case its great for a mixing vat.

The other is a Sequence 1000SEQ22. Its a BEAST of a pump, rated at 5000GPH with 1 1/2" fittings. This was the heart of my old 140g tank years back on the closed loop.

I would be interested in the sequence pump. I need one for my two water features in the backyard. What city

I'm in Cupertino; work in Mountain View. Yes, the Sequence 1000 would be great for a water feature. In addition to pushing a lot of flow it can also handle something like 14-20ft of head pressure.

That would be great. I had the sequence 750 series 4200 gallon did a great job. But it burned up over a year ago. I just ordered a new one and they shipped me one that is to small. So I get send it back. This is going to be wonderful.
I have a 1800 lbs. granite stone 4 foot high for one part of the waterfall. Then I have a split to go to the fire pit. It bubbles out of three stainless pipes that look kinda like bamboo.

Can I pick up Sunday. If not I can pick up sooner. You let me no the night and I will pick up at 8.00 if that is okay.
Thanks again

That would be great. I had the sequence 750 series 4200 gallon did a great job. But it burned up over a year ago. I just ordered a new one and they shipped me one that is to small. So I get send it back. This is going to be wonderful.
I have a 1800 lbs. granite stone 4 foot high for one part of the waterfall. Then I have a split to go to the fire pit. It bubbles out of three stainless pipes that look kinda like bamboo.

Can I pick up Sunday. If not I can pick up sooner. You let me no the night and I will pick up at 8.00 if that is okay.
Thanks again

Sure, Sunday should be okay. I'll be around all day.

Yes I'll take the smaller one. I can pick tomorrow if ud like or any day this week. After 6-7 preferably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back