got ethical husbandry?

Great Job on 3/26/16 Members Only Frag Swap!!

Thanks to everyone that made this event so much fun! We had a good turn-out where everybody could mingle, eat, swap, and have the opportunity to win some great prizes!

Special Kudo's to President Mike, VP Michael (and Jill), Facilities Steve, and Treasurer Mike Ray.

Lots of folks come in with their frags, eat, and swap - great!! But there is so much that goes on behind the scenes leading up to the day of the swap! Thank you so much!

Storing supplies, bringing them to the event, room reserved and opened, putting out directional signs outside, gathering raffle prizes and food, setting up special club frag tank with frags, coordinating raffles, breaking it all down and storing for the next event, etc. The list goes on and hopefully you know all your work is very much appreciated!! Thanks again!

Thanks to everyone that made this event so much fun! We had a good turn-out where everybody could mingle, eat, swap, and have the opportunity to win some great prizes!

Special Kudo's to President Mike, VP Michael (and Jill), Facilities Steve, and Treasurer Mike Ray.

Lots of folks come in with their frags, eat, and swap - great!! But there is so much that goes on behind the scenes leading up to the day of the swap! Thank you so much!

Storing supplies, bringing them to the event, room reserved and opened, putting out directional signs outside, gathering raffle prizes and food, setting up special club frag tank with frags, coordinating raffles, breaking it all down and storing for the next event, etc. The list goes on and hopefully you know all your work is very much appreciated!! Thanks again!
I didn't go but still appreciate all that you guys do.

I had a great time! Thanks for all the work setting it up. It was nice to get out to a BAR event again and get to chat with everyone. Also thanks to @2manyhobbies for the awesome huge leather coral! That was so nice of you to realize I'm on a leather kick and bring me one! It is looking wonderful in my tank! I actually think I found a good spot for it even though its so big! The pastel green color on it is awesome :)

Back