got ethical husbandry?

New shop opening in Pacifica

It will be interesting to see what they end up being.

Seems like a aquarium maintenance group attempting to tap into another market. Hopefully they do something different than Ultimate Aquarium and Natural Life Aquarium.

There aren't many brick and mortor aquarium maintenance groups around here. Its much more popular/profitable in socal than norcal. Matt at CRC use to do it for a living and down in los angeles you can almost make six figures doing it but not as profitable here. Most operate/advertise out of their homes or are part of LFS.

[l 803"]He's been around awhile. Don't know him personally. Jim @gimmito knows him[/QUOTE]

Is this the guy selling fish on CL that kept getting flagged and moved the posting to backpages?

Hello BAreefers,
What gimmito said is correct I have been in business since 2004 in a maintenance capacity and am now expanding to online and Retail in Pacifica. I will have limited hours initally of 5 to 9 p.m. weekdays and 12 to 4 p.m. weekends.
Currently we are still upgrading equipment and don't have alot of fish to offer quarantined at the momment. Everything i offer for sale will be qt a minimum of 30 days and that includes corals.
Stop by and check me out, I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Happy Reefing!

I contacted him through the ad and will be going to check out his shop after work on the way home as I am local.. He seems like an honest and forthcoming guy from the short conversation I had with him through email.. I'll update once I check it out..

Back