Neptune Aquatics

Bob's 225

So here I will attempt to keep the progress for my new project. It's the Leemar tank from AC here in Hayward. I love the size and depth of this tank. It's a 6 L x 2 1/2 W x 2 ft H. Lots of room to work with. This tank will follow the same way all my other tanks have , keeping things simple. I love a mixed reef with both sps and lps. I'm all for color more than anything. This thread will be low on tech mostly cause I'm not a tech guy. I've had lots of success and some failure along the way. I'd like to thank Capital One for the financing. And I'll thank Mike ( coralreefer ) in advance for hooking this thing up. Yes I suck at puzzles too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 365
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 354
image.jpg
image.jpg
Small update - tank is together and waters being made. Hoping to have it filled by Sunday if all goes well.im using all the same equipment that AC used. I'm going to give these radion LEDs a shot. I've always used MH in the past with the exception of Kessils. So basically I'm going to see if I like them over time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 280
So I didn't f*ck up the plumbing then?
Finally got mine done today. Was way worse than yours.
Nope you and Joe did a killer job. Very small leak at the return pump. Now thats is fully up and running I'll keep an eye on it. Just added the first round of fish ( 2 Banggia Cardinals ) Funny to watch look for each other in that tank. Took them awhile but they finally found each other

It was hard to see. It wasn't spraying out just a slow drip. Gonna check it again but it seemed like it was from the under side not near the bulk heads

I finally added some coral to test the tank. Added a sunset monti , meteor shower , superman monti , apple berry monti , Cali tort. Added my pintail wrasse as well. All doing wel, so far. In qt are a male pink margin and 2 leopard wrasses.

Back