Reef nutrition

[Jul 23, 2016] Lunch and Tank Tour at Dick's House!! (Oakland, CA)

Dick (@F6553066 ) invites everyone to his house in Oakland to see his beautiful tanks. Dick will even provide lunch and hold a raffle!

15 people minimum or event will be canceled.

More details to follow!

Event will be 1-3 pm. RSVP by July 16th to reserve your spot (15-23 people) and your free lunch. If there is not suitable interest event will be cancelled as dick doesn't want to sit around all afternoon with only Geneva and me.
Likely to be BBQ chicken for lunch, bring your own beverage unless you enjoy diet soda.
Dick will be giving away via raffle aquarium corals Book by borneman, a 200 gal box of instant ocean reef crystals, and a 67 oz bottle of phytochrom. If other people want to give away some stuff bring it.
This is just a social get together to have fun and hang out with other club members, but it would be great to see some dbtc corals getting posted and handed out at this event as well.

The RSVP above partially works! You can select Yes and then Post. Although you can't see the check mark by your selection, it records it as you can see my Yes above!! Hope to see you there!!!

If I don't have to go to Jill's family reunion, I will go. Maybe we can do a mini frag swap lol or some coral trading or auction or something.

Coral Auction what!? :D:eek::confused:

Pictures of Dick's tanks!

IMG_1171.JPG
IMG_1172.JPG
IMG_1173.JPG
IMG_1177.JPG
IMG_1179.JPG
IMG_1180.JPG

Last edited:
Back