Jestersix

Joyce Wilkerson's "Clownfishes" Available for Kindle

lattehiatus

Past President
Finally, Joyce Wilkerson's long out-of-print book is available in digital format, and at a reasonable price of $13.79 to boot!

Even if you don't have a Kindle device, you can read the book on most smartphones and PCs using Amazon's program/app or 3rd party software.

Currently on Amazon you can pick up a paperback copy for roughly $11 including shipping.

Those of you who've successfully bred clowns, has the knowledge from reading this book helped you in a significant way?

I'm currently looking to start a reefer 250 build. Breeding clowns has really gained my interest.

I have a lot of flexibility working primarily from a home office. I just purchased the book tonight and realized by purchasing the hard copy you can read it via Kindle or your smart phone or tablet. I'm currently on my honeymoon in Bora Bora, I'm sure I'll finish it by tomorrow.

@zeeGGee Have you read Joyce Wilkerson's book? Any other recommendations. I'll check your posts and see if that leads me anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a lot of flexibility working primarily from a home office. I just purchased the book tonight and realized by purchasing the hard copy you can read it via Kindle or your smart phone or tablet. I'm currently on my honeymoon in Bora Bora, I'm sure I'll finish it by tomorrow.

@zeeGGee Have you read Joyce Wilkerson's book? Any other recommendations. I'll check your posts and see if that leads me anywhere.

I havent read any book. I just Read the forum, ask, try and learn...

Back