Our mission

[August 20, 2016] Regional FRAG SWAP

Also as a quick note you can order corals from both Legendary and Your reef and they will bring them to the event on 8/20. Legendary will have special event prices the day of

last years swap had a few different vendors there. Legendary, Diablo corals, jester six, to name a few. They had products and frags for sale on site, and NO you didn't need to be registered to buy. You can just be a spectator to the swap, and buy frags from the vendors.

last years swap had a few different vendors there. Legendary, Diablo corals, jester six, to name a few. They had products and frags for sale on site, and NO you didn't need to be registered to buy. You can just be a spectator to the swap, and buy frags from the vendors.
Thank you for quick reply I m really excited for this....

One last update.....A KILLER RAFFLE PRIZE DONATION BY Vincent aka @Vhuang168 and some more donations by our members!

A frag of the cornbred Flaming Bugatti Chalice. A really nice red/orange which will become more rainbow! Actual picture of the frag + sample rainbow frag for reference.

Support your club and buy raffle tickets for this awesome piece THIS SATURDAY!!!

6sEjgC9.png
4NCqhVt.jpg

Hey All, getting very excited about the swap (almost as excited as Burning Man :) ) Can anyone spare 2 frag containers? I have one but gonna try get some tomorrow.

greatly appreciated !!

Would anyone by chance have a spare UV/Blue flashlight I could borrow throughout the frag swap? I have not attended one in a while actually and noticed last night that my light is busted.... not enough time to get a replacement.

Back