Jestersix

Purple Tongue

Two pieces sawed off from one end....

Geneva'sReefTank-34 (Medium).jpg

Cool! Not the usual frag. If any of you want to take a photo and post it I bet people would love to see what the frags look like and how they grow. Is a tongue known to be a slow grower?

Junne and Vincent (@siokoy and @Vhuang168) - I will give you frags the next time we cut - only had the 2 I gave Joe and Mike already.....

Maureen (@MolaMola) - this frag was probably 4" two years ago and grew to about 10" when Mike cut it. It grows slowly but steadily in width and length, extends most of the time, and does well on the sand. I think it looks more like a sliced banana than a tongue!

Yeah, it did well for a few weeks then all of a sudden was mostly dead. Not sure at all what happened. Seemed like something stung it real hard but nothing was that close to it...

Well, I was wondering how the frags were doing. One busy summer away from the forum and I miss out on the updates. Bummer it didn't make it. So Geneva, you're planning to try fragging it again? Just curious.

Well, I was wondering how the frags were doing. One busy summer away from the forum and I miss out on the updates. Bummer it didn't make it. So Geneva, you're planning to try fragging it again? Just curious.
Yes! I plan to frag it again but I gave away two-thirds and even though the remaining one third is doing well, it is a very slow grower.

Back