Cali Kid Corals

White, Clean and Neat...

I want the tank, the stand, and the aquascaping!

Amazing job!

For those of you that don't know, Jestersix is a long time professional aquascaper. He's done a number of aqua scapes all over California, ranging from nanos to 400 gallon tanks, probably even bigger!

Your aquascape is the foundation of your reef tank (literally and figuratively). If my aquascape doesn't look good or function well, it bothers me.

With Jestersix you can avoid having that "pile of rocks" look in your tank and strive for an aquascape that you, your fish, and your corals can enjoy and thrive in.

Last edited:
Thank you Sir! The stand/canopy on this build is amazing - I've always wanted an enamel painted stand, even mn ore after working on this build!

Just finished this build. The customer had a local Body Shop do an amazing cabinet/canopy done in BMW White enamel, so I pulled out the stops with a Real Reef build...

where do we find the flat rock like that to create such a piece of art? I've spend way too much money to pile rocks

Flat real reef rock you can buy anywhere. I know california reef co use to sell the shelf real reef rock.

The question is, how are YOU going to attach the heavy shelf rock to your other rock without it looking janky

where do we find the flat rock like that to create such a piece of art? I've spend way too much money to pile rocks

California Reef and Diablo Corals both usually have Real Reef shelf rock in store, if not they can order some for you. I only supply Real Reef on custom builds.

Diablo Corals always has it in stock. I bought mine there. They also let me pick out pieces, try them out and bring back what didn't work.

I want the tank, the stand, and the aquascaping!

Amazing job!

For those of you that don't know, Jestersix is a long time professional aquascaper. He's done a number of aqua scapes all over California, ranging from nanos to 400 gallon tanks, probably even bigger!

Your aquascape is the foundation of your reef tank (literally and figuratively). If my aquascape doesn't look good or function well, it bothers me.

With Jestersix you can avoid having that "pile of rocks" look in your tank and strive for an aquascape that you, your fish, and your corals can enjoy and thrive in.

Is he on groupon?

Back