got ethical husbandry?

Zoas and Palys

Hi everyone. Just wanna know where is a good place to buy zoas locally? I'm in San Jose. TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kinda zoas r u looking for.
I have a colony of Green Bay packers zoa 20+ polyps I'm selling got $40 thats $2 a polyp obo. I want to by a bubble tip from a friend and need to raise $40 I also have a lot of other zoas I can frag.

Last edited:
Neptunes good place to get Z's and P's. just look in each tank that has the $10 per frag up to $150 plus per frag/colony tanks, frags are not named ( Which is great ), just pick the one pieces that looks nice to you in the tank with the price labelled for each tank. You don't have to worry about higher prices associated with a crazy designer name.

What kinda zoas r u looking for.
I have a colony of Green Bay packers zoa 20+ polyps I'm selling got $40 thats $2 a polyp obo. I want to by a bubble tip from a friend and need to raise $40 I also have a lot of other zoas I can frag.

Hi Travis. I think I already have a colony of Green bay packers. Thank you. What other zoa frag do you have?

Neptunes good place to get Z's and P's. just look in each tank that has the $10 per frag up to $150 plus per frag/colony tanks, frags are not named ( Which is great ), just pick the one pieces that looks nice to you in the tank with the price labelled for each tank. You don't have to worry about higher prices associated with a crazy designer name.
Thanks! I appreciate it.

I have a blow pop(orange mouth) blow pop (green Mouth),Armageddon number two, Rosta, a few gatorade, unknown pink, unknown light blue almost like its dusted with blue (fairy bust), unknown blue with green skirt ( orange when closed up), Eagle eye, ultra eagle eye

Back