got ethical husbandry?

Marlon's 25 lagoon

Ecotech products very seldom go on sale, if ever. You have a better chance waiting for BRS to give a 10% BRS rewards weekend to at least get some money back to spend later. If you join the nano-reef.com group buy for BRS, you can get 10% rewards usually one weekend a month.

BRS group buy rotate every week, reef2reef, reefcentral, facebook etc all have their own weekend. So you just have to figure out which one is up next to get 10% that week :)

Quick update diyd my ac into a fuge just waiting on the light. Does anyone have some spare cheato? I can buy
2df525b313eb2d30ddd071d5e8243586.jpg

I got some at my LFS. They should all have some. But after I put it in, I got all paranoid of pest infestation.

You can try a freshwater bath. I was a little worried too, so I put it in RO/DI water for 10-15 min before putting it my fuge. Whole lotta critters came off and doesn't seem to affect chaeto at all.

I got some at my LFS. They should all have some. But after I put it in, I got all paranoid of pest infestation.

When I got mine initially, I asked the LFS to call me when they got a new shipment and to hold a bag for me before they put it in their system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great!
Super curious to see how your dwarf angles do together, I've been thinking about putting a couple in my tank as well.
Well the dwarf angels are getting along. There is no chasing and no bullying. The coral beauty is bigger but the flame is more active. He swims around all day the coral just likes to chill and go to the back when I approach at times. Both are eating and doing great. And also a major concern was coral eating and that has not happened and I hope it doesn't.

Well, my tank is basically empty. Still cycling. I don't care if there are copepods, didn't see any bristle worms. I probably won't do anything in reality. I guess I was just curious what was in the chaeto. I'm not sure how these things get through the black foam stuff in the divider between the skimmer compartment and the return compartment. Like if I had a pod hotel and a mandarin in the DT. I guess it gets through somehow.

Well, my tank is basically empty. Still cycling. I don't care if there are copepods, didn't see any bristle worms. I probably won't do anything in reality. I guess I was just curious what was in the chaeto. I'm not sure how these things get through the black foam stuff in the divider between the skimmer compartment and the return compartment. Like if I had a pod hotel and a mandarin in the DT. I guess it gets through somehow.
Yeah can they get through a sponge?

Back