Kessil

What are you guys buying during black Friday

Wish I could afford an apex. I got a hanna po4 checker salifert nitrate checker, some red sea po4 and nitrate reducer, polyfilter pads and going to get some tropic eden reef flakes for my redsea 250 I want a media reactor but I don't know if I would rather make one

Bought an Apex 2016 from BRS. Then used my 5% preferred reefer points in a 2nd transaction to buy a PMUP for my top off. Now debating selling off my classic, or keeping as a backup.

Bought Two new heaters, the new Alk Hanna Cheker, for the new/upgrade build and a CarbonDoser Electronic CO2 Regulator to replace my old Milwaukee regulator.

RODI filters, heater, Tunze ATO, amino acid and Lugol's supplement.

Not equipment, but I had to stop at Neptunes and picked up some nice green and yellow mushrooms. There were some nice orange fluorescent tip yumas and assorted frogspawn that stood out.

The money pit gets deeper.

Might buy some of those slim line heaters if I still can, otherwise only stuff I bought was food. Did not want to pump up on equipment since there's a very good chance my tank might not be up until next black friday :D

RODI filters, heater, Tunze ATO, amino acid and Lugol's supplement.

Not equipment, but I had to stop at Neptunes and picked up some nice green and yellow mushrooms. There were some nice orange fluorescent tip yumas and assorted frogspawn that stood out.

The money pit gets deeper.
You sir are a sucker for mushrooms!

Union valves for my tank move/upgrade... never used them before but seems advisable (does everyone use them pretty much everywhere they can? Does anyone have a strong opinion on their use in sump plumbing?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought some halide bulbs and a magnetic veggie clip for nori.

Was considering Reef Octopus skimmers, which are on sale at BRS. But decided to stick it out with the AquaC for now.

V

Boxes start rolling in...

dbbd769350612b9572c307c31590fe49.jpg

Back