High Tide Aquatics

Free Frags for supporting members

RandyC

Supporting Member
In the process of upgrading my tank I decided to frag some of the pieces that I got from the last frag swap and I'm more than happy to distribute to supporting members for free. It would be best for me if you could pick up this Friday or Saturday. If you have cool frags you'd like to donate to me I will not complain, but definitely not a requirement. I'm located in Castro Valley if distance matters.

Here what's available. Post to thread to reserve. Please be serious though, don't reserve it if you're iffy or you can't commit to coming out to pick it up because you might want it. I'll edit this post as things get taken.

Updated: 11/25 @ 12:45pm.

Vamp in Drag Zoa (all frags reserved)
  • 2 polyp
  • 2 (and a half) polyps
  • 1 polyp

Day_0061_vamp_in_drag_zoa.jpg

Rasta Zoa (all frags reserved)
  • 2 polyps
  • 2 polyps

Day_0061_rasta_zoa.jpg

Eagle Eye Zoa (all frags reserved)
  • 1 polyp

Day_0061_eagle_eye_zoa.jpg

Brown w/ a shimmer of green monti cap (all frags reserved)
  • 1 frag

Day_0081_brown_monti_cap.jpg

I have a couple balls of chaeto too if anyone wants (1 ball left)
  • Baseball size cheato ball
  • Baseball size cheato ball

Last edited:
Yes, but frags are for supporting members first. If they're still around after supporting members have gotten a chance to look at the post, I'll let you know.
That's odd my tapatalk is under my old acct, I'm a supporting member, name is Wethepeople... I'll re-log and send you a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dip any coral I get in Bayer - softies, LPS, SPS. I remove all frag plugs first if possible, drip acclimate, then place coral in 10-12ml of Bayer for every cup of tank water. I usually just do this in a red solo cup so I can just throw the cup away for small frags. I let coral sit for 10 minutes in Bayer mixture. Then have two washes in a cup for 10-15 minutes each in fresh tank water to make sure any Bayer is rinsed off. Then into the DT.

Back