Our mission

[Dec 10, 2016] December 10 2016 potluck w/ Rich Ross! (Hayward, ca)

Note we will have new T-Shirts for sale at this meeting.

If you are not going to be at the meeting and want a new t-shirt please send me payment of $20 plus a $6 US priority mail shipping fee via paypal, your address, size and color (White or Grey).

Regards

Mike Ray.

I tried to confirm I will be at the meeting, but the "yes" box would not indicate that I am.

My wife is checking to see what food I can bring(she's going to have to prepare it).
Dick Flanagan

Looks like we need more real food. So far I see a pasta salad, soda and brownies listed. We will try to bring some sort of main entree.

I got some chipotle peppers in the fridge, a chub of beef, a huge bag of beans, a bunch of onions... I'll be bringing chili. Hopefully someone will bring plates/utensils otherwise it will look like a toddler eating :D

Well I'm bringing the wife because she loves the foo.. er to hear Rich talk! And of course the kiddo is coming too, how long we stay though is out of my hands though, it could very well be that he's exhausted too (a bit under the weather) so they might stay home too.

Just in case you missed my first post, I am bringing beans and rice with smoked sausage and rugelach cookies. I forgot about the board meeting so will make up a quick agenda and bring it with me.

Back