Cali Kid Corals

[Dec 10, 2016] December 10 2016 potluck w/ Rich Ross! (Hayward, ca)

I almost posted a reminder about the name tags too but figured it was handled.

It was good to finally hear Rich give a presentation. There were a few things I was surprised about.

I enjoyed seeing everyone who attended. Rich's presentation was educational and entertaining like always, Food was good.

Can't wait to see next years events so I can lock them in and not have so many conflicts with other family events.

I enjoyed seeing everyone who attended. Rich's presentation was educational and entertaining like always, Food was good.

Can't wait to see next years events so I can lock them in and not have so many conflicts with other family events.
We have about 6 events locked in and are trying to get the rest planned out ASAP.

Yeah name tags would have made for less awkward initial communication. I mean sure there were those who I knew already. But this club is about community and for newer members it's good to know who some of the other regular members are and they can put faces to names. I mean the guy next to me, Will, I had no idea who he was until he heard me mention my handle then we started talking and I still didn't peg who he was until he specifically mentioned my tank thread etc...

Ok enough of the bitchin' and belly aching it was great to see/hear from Rich, I feel REALLY old because I was like "Why do I remember that original tank of his... oh crap have I know Rich that long?" People brought some good food, it was really nice and even if I didn't talk to you I want to say I enjoyed the company :)

That was me!....lol. Yeah...agree on the initial awkwardness for those of us that haven't met live.

It was fantastic afternoon. Rich' presentation was fantastic and inspirational.

Back