Jestersix

IMPORTANT: Please Refrain from Lurking

@Enderturtle Michael, thanks for taking the time to post this reminder as I am so guilty! I like reading posts daily (morning and evening) but often don't comment....

My daughter calls me a dinosaur as I don't Facebook, tweet, instagram, etc. This is my first and only forum that I've ever participated in. I learn a lot just by reading and get inspired by member pictures and comments. Even though many don't comment, the number of "views" on many threads is impressive....

Thanks again!

Geez John, calling me out already eh? ... And FYI, I last logged in and posted August 7, 2015.:p

Although the time before that was November 12, 2012.

I joined BAR in 2010, but was probably lurking years previously. BTW, it was nice to see everyone today and match faces to handles!

Last edited:
Geez John, calling me out already eh? ... And FYI, I last logged in and posted August 7, 2015.:p

Although the time before that was November 12, 2012.

I joined BAR in 2010, but was probably lurking years previously. BTW, it was nice to see everyone today and match faces to handles!

You know it. :) Now let's see some of those tank pics. And what's your progress on your next tank?

Guilty as charged. Tank went through some changes and been so busy with work life reefing's been put on cruise control as of lately..

Well not all the sticks in the 40b are going to end up in the 190 so there will be some available. But only to supporting members so sign up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well not all the sticks in the 40b are going to end up in the 190 so there will be some available. But only to supporting members so sign up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully my tank get shipped this coming Friday or I won't be able to work on it over the break, sigh.

Back