got ethical husbandry?

New features in Fusion!

I'm in the Neptune Insider's program and am currently beta testing the new features in Fusion.

One that I'm very happy about is called Heartbeat. Fusion now monitors the connection to your Apex and alerts you if the connection is lost! Its been 1 of the most asked for abilities.

If you haven't checked Fusion lately, there was a major update in October and there were a bunch of new features built in.

I like the calendar on the side of certain screens that allow you to pick a date rather than a drop down menu.

The chart screen is super nice now, allowing you to choose what chart to show and not give you EVERYTHING, including what you are not using.

I'm in the Neptune Insider's program and am currently beta testing the new features in Fusion.

One that I'm very happy about is called Heartbeat. Fusion now monitors the connection to your Apex and alerts you if the connection is lost! Its been 1 of the most asked for abilities.

If you haven't checked Fusion lately, there was a major update in October and there were a bunch of new features built in.

I like the calendar on the side of certain screens that allow you to pick a date rather than a drop down menu.

The chart screen is super nice now, allowing you to choose what chart to show and not give you EVERYTHING, including what you are not using.
How much are you allowed to share?

Heartbeat sounds great. Hope it comes soon. I haven't setup that other service that pings the apex to check for power outage. Forgot the name...

I'm surprised that such feature is not already in place (my Apex is still in the box). Offline detection is pretty industry standard for automation systems.

I'm surprised that such feature is not already in place (my Apex is still in the box). Offline detection is pretty industry standard for automation systems.
I was really surprised also.
Especially since Fusion is already server based. Should be trivial to add that.
But it is hardly a huge company, so they can't do everything.

My apex can lose connection a couple times a day, but everything else runs fine. Usually it comes back on without me noticing anything. Rarely I need to reset (much less since firmware update).

Is anyone else having this issue?

Um the newest one. And yes with fusion.

IMG_0715.PNG

And that maybe your issue. If the router has to juggle multiple connections, you will get occasional drops.

Look at some info the new mimo routers designed for this type of situation.

There is a reason the classic Apex is hardwire only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not be so quick to blame your router. Search the web for reports of Apex wireless issues on the new box.
That sort of thing can be a firmware problem, and it is a new product, so perhaps just wait a bit before running Ethernet wires.

Thank mark. It wouldn't be hard to hardwire as I have a outlet on the same wall. Just need to make it happen. I was just wondering cause if heartbeat comes out I might get scare notified throughout the day.

Back