got ethical husbandry?

10,000 gallon system!

Yup definitely gets the tall appeal. But I dunno, I would probably want one less tall and more deep, even though I'm sure it's like 2 meters or more front the back, it just looks not very far due to the height.

Eli, the owner of this system drop by the shop often. He lives in Israel but have a company here in SV so he comes to the Bay Area every six months or so. Want him as a guess speaker, I can let him know...lol

Eli, the owner of this system drop by the shop often. He lives in Israel but have a company here in SV so he comes to the Bay Area every six months or so. Want him as a guess speaker, I can let him know...lol
I think that would be cool. Unfortunately I think a tank tour would be out of the question.

I think that would be great. I'd love to hear about it. He would need to bring us a video of that beast

Back