got ethical husbandry?

Just picked up 2 new euphyllia

Picked up 2 euphyllia from ac yesterday. Took these pics right after turning my lights on, I'll get better ones later. Hard to tell the color from the pics, but the torch is a lavender/blue-ish tip gold torch, while the hammer is a purple-ish gold wall hammer. Can't wait for these babies to grow out
image.jpg
image.jpg

How did that happen. Now that we are on the torch subject can a torch have thicker tentacles

Fish kept knocking it over so it landed on a rock nem, then into my acan colony, then into my mushroom colony, then into my zoas....

Kept moving it around but finally got killed off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did that happen. Now that we are on the torch subject can a torch have thicker tentacles

Yes. Every variation you can think of. Thin, long and wirey, short and stubby, long and fat. Thick branches, thin branches. I have 4 torches in my tank and they vary quite a bit.

Ohhh gold torch. My fav. I'll have one...one day.

Aussie or Indo gold torch? I'd DBTC either of them, but my Aussie gold is a thick branch that is taking FOREVER to split. I'll frag you an Indo gold for DBTC when you come pick up your rastas if you want.

Aussie or Indo gold torch? I'd DBTC either of them, but my Aussie gold is a thick branch that is taking FOREVER to split. I'll frag you an Indo gold for DBTC when you come pick up your rastas if you want.

Much appreciate the offer but I would wait make sure I can keep things alive before moving on to nice stuff like gold torch. Would be a shame to waste that. I'm just now getting diatom lol.

Back