High Tide Aquatics

37g Oceanic all in one with stand - perfect starter tank - free!

Member xcaret was kind enough to give me this tank back when I moved to the bay area in 2014. I've since upgraded to a 90g tank.

Here is the tank and stand:
5lv_ZAo4Ikr0XcsXaW7QREdYJ0X1QcDha_R8ToODU_MzoEWF1ekfpx8_Tm9VBZitScnRtnUrYFja2qcEFtFhn9HmfGcEQLciFii4YzC6Mjlv8FDPQpSkhbhKA4GwwGZuE4Juz0Br3NjMSSQ05fCp8aKCMTP87TeHcr3FFNJeY_cPoxdSRT3NIbZLZcsM5vCrGg5dJF0lalVTxREiEthwWuAUEPgP6AB-JoHXNaADmozfVwm54V1dnpYHRx_Cfai1q-BhNVxqVBsfBhTZg6PaPw2J6BxdBQCX7a774p6a5rvLsVoGu24PHpWhPM0vmBXBciygsG7fJYACpeA3XQZzGVkz9_MUY20NlLNr3WEOcg8y_Ys8NZSxtFedok9v9YQ4FgMGjADOJvkYC1pgqOdqXCFHSDmK6Oya8VG9MCpmhzlZZD4m-uFsKR0JWUCrxcizfuyqzvy0HxHNGdvrREH1PFNZSYKrklUcgG4eSlN3leTklE8oVvwPcDHX4CaNRfemLPMSyc_uSbBm95TKwb8P-7YFqZByVVmEx63gyZprZjkT5ak-HPWniwP4qgHcad6XDBkYgBT5ikLb1RuHuRFpki7HFHia0Ha3ti3SrLiGZEfZH_K-l7aeG1F3kbjHGNI_HNEFaUInQnH1H8q1Yvr2PXNjQpq4srzMLpNHYi8bls0=w666-h888-no

Top view of tank:
_dWQ7UEuGIkiXWgX-gM4U4flnZYYt65e93THwdZeEZVOgoFqG3Zs_zP4-wPZFwXnPUmQ5pLxZ885g76qLdUXFUNUgeNk_oQsVDG2OW3lftfVIeIxxQSenXtyPN-FkpqDg2MLjHan-gQ1SB_esB1-r0ZJzr5ki49Q21ZxtxowFaiofTQcgdYYyNwtOVGTQoop5_bWbP1QBvz6eZKUTykw8i6YsTwdaTMl1JkerkEUHkERq-iZVmcI5Rew3grDKcaAkKn2Pgs8T5ez4pDkIEIVUtF3IuuLR1nurX1qVzccqa_WfnIQ0ysaaiPzNgtzUsMzL8h65niHVNruL_7iDk574skLggA2-IcikojUXxO1vkabsbDvj3MnqfD0wP3fNcLoXxLY0bcnlGKH7JT76i8CkfxYGTEPo-tWIgiqxjus1KOPQi-KYqhjSxsdSKDJr9L9P5zQ8T9E9CprV5ZAqlUkGBRQTguLX1gaFtGHaaBrlwE1MAvbXgYjoIA6egMB3T9Li0dnbrx4nLzOzz3n_qI_mdaWCYIbly1Qi2QlU22TiB6zQIhufI5f2D6PmtIfq7AEghlefl0lru2jO75cTk5nwAXEiKA2OWjTp59US5q6iHl_yEhPxnXx0dzTQdKl2zHoF38RpQiwW81bfn2gk_cernaBTeiIQ_EWIK3HEKEZ3IU=w1136-h852-no

QE4mXtXm-B61huE9qKMq3SYhJFnp8e0tVmz906SWUaOu0ZvKAdCbDJt5Dx_UhZOaT_ylON7quQPZ4RcOL2ZLVE02nTk7VoqcJQ2blB-yOkCwSY0VxQTia0kcTUatS3lqiC8KflKgW4GmDj8zawwM23_bd7gko7eT1dbA8bSgWeKo7F5POFaEzEhFL5evck5fbuZIXstlW7N9-anyFbSHZ6LjAnJ1GFAoXGv8dMLc6OqAHxqXgWPOAKu8Wzeocl_K3PQ3tHKVKWTsR14d-qw_LjfoAa1T-CclOUyOmc4jHtrOf6vvTS2sbSGYeVAAB-cHpOTJN0wb3kQWZQcLQz6-X7esgTvoxEM5PqW_kW1tv1eJ9edcMcCiF9mbn0hffQ5D317wZFPakIj7E8tsGXzddrUFgEGs9eSJzwA3T-VVvCA8onTeFE0UTfyEkHTy-0A89GjWHFAqWlH7dS-T7TIqTKCqgEL944ZKZZ7vBBmf-nGA1i3vFtyPgpZYtPY62dKZr2pczyNdAWLmVLI1-pShtrVn_2gZL69yfMRbqLEvqVGeKLzggmKHByTj1Ri2GT56mWkJGaxzUVOdWqres2otLdTTbwF27nxxUBo938fW1Zoedhzotdb81V3ZLmZs7eq3Uq53YWZBNq4bRYW1aVXewuep-ehabFd8j5qsSeWir9s=w1136-h852-no

Note: I have no glass top for this any more - I managed to break it.

This is the perfect tank for a new hobbyist or someone who has been sitting on the sidelines for a while and wants to get back into the hobby.

I will also include the following:
- Hydor Koralia powerhead.
- Powerhead to use as return pump
- Tunze Nano Doc 9002 skimmer

Note: I will NOT give the powerhead, pump or skimmer away for free separately. This is a package deal -- I'm hoping to find someone who is wanting to get a tank going and needs something to start with.

To get going you would still need to buy:
1. Heater (these are cheap, so not a biggie)
2. Light; you can probably get a small all in one T5 fixture pretty cheap. I used a Kessil with great success.

Pickup is in South San Jose.

Please PM me if interested. Please only PM if you intend to set this tank up and use it.

I gave it more space than the regular AIO tanks to fit mainly a skimmer and have a nice fuge section and to be able to stick my hand in there for X reason.

%5BURL=http://s248.photobucket.com/user/marioensf/media/Aquariums/P1020794.jpg.html][/URL]

%5BURL=http://s248.photobucket.com/user/marioensf/media/Aquariums/P1020795.jpg.html][/URL]

Yup, and I definitely appreciated it for that reason. I had a Solana 34g and the all in one sump was so tight I could barely fit a skimmer in there. It was a mess.

Just my thought here -- but if a member is giving a way a tank, corals, etc. perhaps the criteria should be the beneficiary becomes a supporting member........

Just my thought here -- but if a member is giving a way a tank, corals, etc. perhaps the criteria should be the beneficiary becomes a supporting member........
I've been doing "free to supporting member" for awhile now. I also have a few things I will be posting soon as "free for a donation to the club".

I've been doing "free to supporting member" for awhile now. I also have a few things I will be posting soon as "free for a donation to the club".

That's how I've been doing my stuff as well. I just noticed that in this case it was a guest grabbing a freebie. That's fine - but it goes against my sense of general fairness and tribalism :)

I have been a supporting member before and will be again. I Was a member looooong before you were, I have been out of it for a while and am slowly getting back into it. I have given (and received) more than my fair share of free stuff to members of this club. This sense of tribalism can be a put off to some people. If you want something to go to just a club member, which is completely ok, it would be appropriate to mention that in the beginning. Onthereef did not require a membership, so I asked if I could have it. Coming in and second guessing someone else's thread is a little off putting.

I didn't mean to be off-putting and most people have been here a lot longer than I have -- so I was hesitant to post that at all. I tried to be delicate and indicate it was just my "for what it's worth." The funny thing is I mentioned it because of some stuff I gave away not long ago. I had put my text # in and received a text in such a way that I thought the stuff was going to a BAR member and it turns out it didn't. Kind of annoyed me which is probably why I opened my mouth in this thread and shouldn't have. My apologies.

I didn't get a sense that he sounded mad. I think this thread is settled now that the transaction is complete and all parties have had a chance to respond.

ah Mario made that back "AIO" area. Should have figured, I was trying to think of some of the first all in one tanks and don't remember them ever being that big, but not having factory equipment and having to actually get your hand in there explains the need for a larger area :D
Pretty damn good job though!

Back