got ethical husbandry?

Glass tanks... $0.00

Clearing space in the closet at home and that means I need space in the basement.
Tanks can make really good quarantine systems, need a skimmer for that? HOB? talk to me...

Two regular 20G glass tanks Aqueon, I believe both are new but the dust gives a different idea.
One 10G glass tank that currently sits inside one of the 20G tanks.
One 30GL (or 30 long) was used as a sump but I removed the baffles, currently stores T12VHO bulbs (can you believe they still exist? and some are brand new?)
One 30G, lots of dust but the sticker speaks NEW. I might keep this one for a current slug project but only if I can borrow a circular saw to chop off some height off it (yeah, I'll send him a message).

Pick up in SF

I'd like to reserve the 30 long as I need to expand my sump which is currently too crowed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xcaret, where are u located?

I could use a 20g or 30g tank. Also looking for used skimmer.

Will a regular circular saw cut top of your tank? I have one but never knew it could cut glass?

I'm in SF, by St. Luke's Hospital but I keep those items at my family's place.
Thanks for the offer but it's not so much the saw as it is the blade that does the job.I'll put you in for a 20g.
Skimmer what type? I have an in sump; believe is the last of the ER collection; probably need an impeller.

Xcaret, where are u located?

I could use a 20g or 30g tank. Also looking for used skimmer.

Will a regular circular saw cut top of your tank? I have one but never knew it could cut glass?

Xcaret, it will be a while for me to go in city. Feel free to offer the tank to others.

I am thinking to start a 60g rimless, so a skimmer will need to fit in roughly 8x9" footprint. I could also buy a used dc skimmer of 9"x11" or less foot print to repurpose my current skimmer. If u come across dc skimmer let me know!

Well, the tanks been there quite a while; I don't mind holding it a bit longer. I'll dig the skimmer out, put it back where it was but is not hard to reach. This time I'm marking the boxes with what's inside. I doubt the ER has a small footprint but will measure it but 9x11 sounds to me good enough.
004.jpg

Xcaret, it will be a while for me to go in city. Feel free to offer the tank to others.

I am thinking to start a 60g rimless, so a skimmer will need to fit in roughly 8x9" footprint. I could also buy a used dc skimmer of 9"x11" or less foot print to repurpose my current skimmer. If u come across dc skimmer let me know!

Julius, if you need a 20g, I have one available for you, it was used for sump and got glass baffles. But it's rather dirty at then moment, I'm 15 min north of Berkeley if you want to make the trip.

Back