got ethical husbandry?

New tank- beginner here 20g

Ken, I don't believe everything I read on the internet, also this is the internet, also does it hurt to ask some people who actually may know ? Apologies on wasting data sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm constantly google imaging and reading old threads on forums. Better get used to it in this hobby.

d81907afb689a03b1ebd0ce3e549c48f.jpg

Just chilling...this guy or girl has so much character.

See my Aptasia ! I need to kill it but have to get in a bad mood. Hasn't spread so I just treat it as another live creature.

My advice is to remove that entire rock RIGHT NOW and leave it in the sun outside for a month.

Don't mess around, you will absolutely hate yourself if you allow that aiptasia to spread. Don't even use kalkpaste or whatever on it, remove the entire rock.

You have been warned. If you don't take this advice then in a few months or a year, you will look back and think ... OMG, why didn't I listen?

V

I feed it CC stars.

Vhuang man, gotta tell ya, you are on it. Not more than a few days after you said that about the corks and CC stars, boom. Woke up out of nowhere checked my tank and bam. Little bastard was doing the super man on my little polyps. Thanks man, straight to the sump !

My advice is to remove that entire rock RIGHT NOW and leave it in the sun outside for a month.

Don't mess around, you will absolutely hate yourself if you allow that aiptasia to spread. Don't even use kalkpaste or whatever on it, remove the entire rock.

You have been warned. If you don't take this advice then in a few months or a year, you will look back and think ... OMG, why didn't I listen?

V
Gotcha brotheren. Thanks good looking out.

Wouldn't worry too much about the abalone shell versus the flashing clam (or flame scallop) that you have in there. Those require a ton of food and very few can provide the amount of food to keep them long term.

Back