Neptune Aquatics

What are you bringing to the Members Only Swap

Looks like Im bringing the following
Utter Chaos
Milliepora's ( 2 )
Baby Breath Favia
Pink Zippers Zoa
Scrambled Egg Zoas
Pink Lemonade Acro ( small colony size heavy encrusted )
Miyagi Tort
Sunburst Acan ( pretty sure that was the name , it came from Your Reef )
Red Planet Acro ( maybe on this one )
Unknown Acro ( also small colony size )

So far I have fragged:

Pink zippers
Legendary Corals TMNT

Still need to frag, hopefully tomorrow, eagle eye zoa, meteor shower, and paly grandis(nervous about this one because it is supposed to have more potent paly toxin...).

That baby's breath favia looks interesting :)

For the non-SPS crowd, I plan to bring:
furry green hydnophora
cyphastrea meteor shower
monti caps (purple, red, green)
shrooms (red, green, blue, maybe a pokey one)
ORA blue chalice
2 types of brown gorgonians
and players to be named later

I've got
3 hammers, green with purple tips,
2 German blue digitatas
1 strawberry shortcake acropora

That's all I have fragged at the moment but there is more I could do.
Orange setosa
Green monti
Large purple monti
Red monti
I'll have to see about some zoas. I've got a bunch of pink zippers but it sounds like there's already going to be plenty of those.

I have handful liams clove, green zoa, blue xenia (vergas cespitularia), Knopia polyp rock. All of these are fast growers, and will take over rocks. I am wondering if anyone would be interested

Apparently our urchin is bringing frags of its own.
fragswap.jpg

Although we find its antics amusing, especially when it wears a GSP toupee, it has been evicted from the frag tank.

So far that I know I'm bringing:
Wolverines Zoas
Blue-Eyed Blond Bitch Zoas
Green acans
Fire Digitata
Ked's Red Zoas
Montipora Setosa
Sunny D's
Scrambled Eggs

I have handful liams clove, green zoa, blue xenia (vergas cespitularia), Knopia polyp rock. All of these are fast growers, and will take over rocks. I am wondering if anyone would be interested

I would say a solid YES to bring them, even if they are not top choice, I bet there are new members in the beginning stages showing up for the first time to a frag swap; really great starter corals.

I am bringing myself. My tank is full right now, but maybe later I will be able to bring sps and lps corals. BTW, do we need any supplies like clear pint containers and lids, labels, etc. I can go to smart and final and pic up more containers and I have a lot of labels.

I am bringing myself. My tank is full right now, but maybe later I will be able to bring sps and lps corals. BTW, do we need any supplies like clear pint containers and lids, labels, etc. I can go to smart and final and pic up more containers and I have a lot of labels.
We should have extra labels on hand just in case someone doesn't label theirs beforehand, but I don't think there should be a need for extra containers. If you have the name tags though, that would be good.

Aussie A. sarmentosa
Superman digitata - full encrusted plug with branches
Blue tip stag - encrusted plug
Green birdsnest - mini colony
Mystic sunset - chip fell off from the mother colony and has managed to stay alive on the sandbed
Some sort of Vampire zoas - hard to tell and will need someone who run bluer lighting to figure out

Back